Friday, June 10, 2016

Just another accident...

I am beginning to feel like I am a wreck of emotions with lot of anger, distress and hatred running inside me after last nights accident caused by a mentally disturbed car driver just for the sake of teaching us a lesson by hit my bike and causing a fall to hurt us, I was riding along with my fiance. She took a fall too within days of hurting her leg when we fell after my bike skidded on a rainy night and due to my rage driving antiques. I don't know what got the car driver  enraged but I guess he was honking behind me and I took a few seconds to give way to him.

I am shocked at the mindset with which people drive on the roads.I wonder how can a  person act so insensitive and still able to ride his car freely around in the city. People like him are killers moving around freely , they hit motor bike riders, pedestrians and even after that they move on without any remorse.

In the meantime while I am coping up with the tsunami of emotions inside me I am also pondering over the thoughts that why something wrong that happened to me which I feel is obvious is actually hurting me apart from the physical bruises caused by the accident. Why am I not being able to find peace just because the person who caused this ran away unharmed , I am not sure when did I become so sadistic or I always had this inside me, this avenger attitude deep within me may be  due to some incidents  that happened in my past and I felt helpless at those times which I still haven't overcome. So all that grudge that I have been holding for too long and I am trying to cleanse them out of me.

Writing this post is just an  honest attempt to free myself of all the resentment circulating inside me  post this incident. I am many of you reading this might have gone through these thoughts too so I hope reading this might help some of you to decode the psych when some one goes through such feelings.
And also I am hoping that people will be able to empathize with someone who goes through such a turmoil putting on their shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment